My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

29 Again?

Hi, gals!

This Bugaboo image just had me laughing my head off & I knew I had to get it! It reminded me of something that happened to me years ago.....MANY years!  My sister had given me a cross stitched button that said "29 and holding" and it had a magnetic back so I hung it on the side of my desk at work.  It had been hanging there a couple of years when one of the guys came in, looked at it and said "That's been hanging there quite awhile now! Do you think it's time to take it down yet?"  I almost fell off my chair laughing and finally took it down.



I guess we all reach that point when we can't even pretend to be 29 anymore! ha ha

See you again tomorrow with another fun card!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Stella and all her comments?!?! I have a similar image only it's JJ. You've colored them beautifully...love the gingham papers!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. Great coloring and I like how the "29" on the last one sparkles. I think we can pretend anything we want to. :)

    ReplyDelete