My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 16, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge-Anything Goes

Hello, everyone!

Are you ready for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge?  I am! I decided to go with Digi#4102-Leprechaun for my card.  I don't usually send many St. Patrick's Day cards, but thought it would be fun to send my daughter.


Believe it or not, I don't really have any St. Patrick's Day dies!  As I discovered when I got ready to pull them all out!  ha ha  So I did find an old Martha Stewart border punch that had to to do.  A couple of sticky shamrocks from my stash and he was done.

Grab your favorite stamps & join the fun! You could win some new digi stamps if you are the winner!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. What????? You don't have any St. Patrick's Day dies????? I can hardly believe it! Well, I don't make many St. Patrick's Day cards, either. I used to, but now I make so many other cards. Your border punch and little shamrocks are the perfect accents for this cute, happy Leprechaun, though, and I can't imagine it needing anything more. Adorable, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Sherri, I do not have any dies for this occasion either!I`ll not be getting any either as I do not make card to send anyone.
    You have done a fabulous job as always.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete