My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Happy Birthday!

Hi, there!

I found this image on Bugaboo when they had their black Friday sale & laughed out loud! Just had to get it! And, of course, since today is also MY birthday, I decided to share it today. I'm sure you all needed a break from Valentines anyway!


I don't know how many of you are on Facebook, but if you are, you have seen this again & again.

I'll be back tomorrow with our weekly QKR Stampede challenge.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRI! Awesome card...I just love Stella! Fabulous coloring and cupcake paper! The balloons look so real, too!

    Hope you have a fabulous day and are spoiled, too!

    Hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack!! I just laughed out loud, too! I hadn't seen this one, but I LOVE Stella. Still have a couple I haven't colored yet. Gosh, Sherri, you made this so CUTE! Love the fantastically cute paper and the scalloped rectangle. Your coloring brings her to life. The two extra balloons are just the perfect additions. Super fun card! Happy, happy birthday today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I`m late on here Sherri! "Happy Birthday" hope you had a wonderful day.
    Fabulous card, love the fun image.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete