My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Birthday Bears!

Hello there!

I am sure you are just as excited as I am to be done with Valentines!  On to birthdays!  Today's card was a Bugaboo stamp I had to grab on their black Friday sale.  How cute is this image!!

I used a Spellbinders Tile Works die which both cuts and embosses! Makes a great kid's card!



Don't they look ready to party with some lucky little one?  I love this happy image!

Back tomorrow with our weekly QKR Stampede challenge.And be sure to scroll down for the Dies R Us Challenge which follows!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, OH! A darling Bugaboo image, and you know how I love Bugaboo! These bears are so cute and, oh, my gosh, they were just made for YOU to color! Fantastic kid's card, and the very interesting and unusual die is perfect for it. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fantastic on these cute guys.

    ReplyDelete