My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I hope all of you have a fantastic day & your sweethearts come through with something chocolate!
When my daughter was small, my folks always got her a huge heart shaped box of candy for Valentine's Day.  One year Mom found the biggest box I've ever seen!  You should have seen Melissa's eyes when they handed it to her!  I wish I had taken a photo, but I can still see her even after all these years.  I have to tell on her though.  She HATED the chocolates with jelly centers & to avoid getting one, she always pushed in the bottoms first to be sure they were not jelly!  I guess I should have been thankful she didn't just take a bite to test!  Oh, the memories!!

Well, I warned you all! Three cards today since it is Valentine's Day!

This card was made with Tutti Designs Hanging Love, & Memory Box Heart Chain Border.




This one was made with the Tutti Hanging Love & a Cheapo Dies Heart Border.





This one was done with a Tutti Designs Fancy Heart Corner, Cheery Lynn Two of Hearts, and Cheapo Dies Stitched Scalloped Hearts.


Tomorrow I'm finally done with Valentine's and back to birthdays!  YAY!!!!!!!!  Thanks for staying with me through this past couple of weeks while I bombarded you with Valentines!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. 'Tis the season to bombard with Valentines! I've always loved the Hanging Love die, and the Fancy Heart Corner, and now I totally love the Cheapo Heart Border, too! It's a treat seeing all your different stamps, dies, papers, and how you put them together. I feel like a kid getting a peek into another kid's toybox! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a cute story about your daughter with the big heart box of candy from your Mom...how fun! Your Valentine cards are so pretty! Love the dangling sentiments with bows. Gorgeous heart border, too! Second card is just as lovely with the beautiful hearts! Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete