My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 5, 2018

More favorites!

Happy Monday!

Hope your week is off to a great start! I've been busy working on Valentines, of course! Here is another using a couple of my favorite dies.  Memory Box Floral Heart & Poppy Stamps Happy Heart Channel.


There is also a solid heart that you can cut to go behind the lacy floral heart, but I decided to let the background paper show through instead.

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of great cards showing you the difference paper changes make.


Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a Valentine with the two flowery hearts! That heart channel border is really super cute, too, and I do love border dies. The subtle pattern in the paper is a perfect background. What fun playtime you have. Sometimes I just can't wait to dive into my room, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Valentine card using these pretty hearts Sherri, love the border too.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sherri! Love the floral hearts with the red background! And the heart border die is fabulous too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete