My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Haven't we all been there?

Hello,

Back with another image that just had me laughing out loud! Haven't we all been there?  Face Book posts notices to everyone that it's your birthday and you get birthday wishes from people you only hear from once a year!  Don't get me wrong, I love hearing from everyone, but it would be great if they would check in more than once a year!

I have some friends who LIVE on Face Book and this card would be perfect for them!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Yes another fun image from Bugaboo! Gorgeous coloring and I love the cupcake paper!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, I know what you mean! Disabled my Facebook account a while back because it's impossible for me to keep up with anymore social media. I don't know how people do it. I remember seeing this image at Bugaboo and I loved it! Gave me such a giggle. So fun to see it all colored up and backed by that super cute cupcake paper. Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete