My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Better late than never!

Hi, gals!

Yes, I'm late today.  I'm not sure what happened, but the post I had scheduled for today just never posted.  I think the blog Gods are out to get me!  ha ha

Here is what SHOULD have posted today!


Yes, it's official!  They hate me!  I tried 3 times to post this image before it actually worked!

This is a Stamping Bella image & the die I used was a Marianne Design Circle Frame.

Hopefully, this is the end of my posting problems! 

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, your coloring of this darling, sweet image is sublime! It just reaches right out and draws me into her little flower sprite world. The paper, the die... all so beautiful together. Blogger wouldn't let me in at first this morning. Said my browser deleted all cookies, which it didn't. Next click it let me in just fine. I think it's having issues again and your post must have been a victim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh so so cute! Gorgeous coloring on this adorable image! The papers go with her perfectly and the die looks like a flower!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am glad it did load because this is a beauty. Love your coloring here and the background perfect is all perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete