My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Hoppy Easter!

Hi, friends!

Are you still working on your Easter cards?  If so, this cute image from Stamping Bella is just what you need.  How cute is this fat little rabbit?  Looks like he has been into the jelly beans!


I used the Lifestyle (QuicKutz) nesting doily rectangles to cut it out & grabbed a chocolate bunny die from Impression Obsession.

Switching gears tomorrow for a birthday card with one of my all time favorite images.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh is he cute or what! Fabulous coloring and I love the dies you used!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love LOVE the image and the chocolate bunny! I notice you have the nesting doilies in both square and rectangle. Who'd have thought, tee hee! I have a feeling I might not be making any Easter cards this year, tsk tsk. Sad, because they're so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Sherri, that is a super cute bunny with his "Santa" bag of Easter flowers and candy! And I want to pluck that choco bunny off my monitor and eat it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete