My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2018

With Sympathy

Happy Monday!

Hope your week is starting off well! I have a sympathy card to share today.  As much as we all hate to have to make them, they really are necessry.


I actually loved this die so much, I made two different versions of it.  I used a Tutti Designs Lily Heart Panel die for these two.  It also makes a gorgeous wedding card! I fell in love with it the second I saw it and I'm so glad I bought it!

See you tomorrow with a Mother's Day card!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Wow that die is beautiful...so pretty with those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one of those gorgeous, full-card dies! Oh, how I love anything with lattice. I can see how you had to have this one! Makes a beautiful sympathy card. Love these pretty colors, especially photographed together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sympathy cards Sherri! That die is stunning with the lattice and lilies!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sympathy cards Sherri,love the die used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this die you used. Always the perfect die for the perfect card - you are amazing!!!! The colors are both my favorites!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete