My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Easter Chicks!

Happy Hump Day!

Have you finished all your Easter cards or are you still working on them?  I've been making them steadily for days as I have a spring craft show in March and hope to sell a lot of them.

These two cuties were made with one of my new Stamping Bella Easter stamps.


I liked this image so much I did two of them in different colors.  I framed them with a Marianne Designs Anja's Oval Die.


I'll be back tomorrow with one more Easter card.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and that die sets them off perfectly! I'm done with my Easter cards, only needed 4 and one was left over from last year! Hope your craft show is/was a success!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, it IS adorable and even more so with the die you used! Love both! I need to start earlier next year as I do have a few older Easter stamps I'd like to color again. I'm always flying by the seat of my pants. What an absolutely darling stamp and super fun coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your die you have used Sherri, beautiful Easter card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Sherri! That frame and the colors you used are so perfect for that amusing chickabunny image!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete