My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2018

You are braver than you think!

Hello!

Is your week off to a terrific start?  I sure hope so!

Today's card is from Sassy Cheryl and perfect to give someone a boost of encouragement! I haven't decided if these 3 little guys are trying to get up nerve to jump in to save their little buddy or are hoping HE will get up enough courage to save himself.  All you can see of him is his tail!


A Marianne Design Anja's Frilly Square die was used to cut them out.  I think we all know someone who may be going through tough times and this sentiment is the perfect note of encouragement.

Back tomorrow with a birthday card.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Maybe they're waiting for him to come up and tell them if it tastes good enough to dive in. This is the cutest image and perfectly framed with the die. I always look forward to seeing which stamps and dies you'll use next. You have such a fun collection and it's a treat to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sherri, what an adorable image and love the colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I love the die! Great encouragement card!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete