My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Let's paint the eggs!

Hello, friends!

Do you still remember the days of dying and coloring Easter eggs?  Are you lucky enough to still have little ones around to do it with?  My grandson is long past the age of decorating eggs, but I remember the days when he was young. 

I grabbed a Poppy Stamps Easter Eggstravaganza Frame for this cute digi.  They look like they are having so much fun don't they?



See you tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. You're bringing back fond memories. When I was a kid we used food coloring. When my son was a kid we used egg dying kits. It was all so much fun! We made a big deal of Easter. My son, who will be 43 on April 13th, will be here for Easter and I'm putting his basket together today. I know! They never get too old, do they? No little ones in our family anymore, so I have to make the best of it. Anyway, Sherri, your card today is so absolutely darling! Such a super cute image, beautifully colored, as always, and that egg frame die is to die for (get it?). LOVE! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I love the egg frame! We used to color eggs, but haven't the last couple years and I'm not sure about this year! I would like to try coloring with shaving cream and food coloring sometime!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Sherri,.
    Happy Easter..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and that frame is awesome too - you colored up these happy bunnies to perfection. I haven't colored Easter eggs in years - so I love this card for reminding me just how much fun it use to be!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete