My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 23, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge- Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

Ready for another QKR Stampede challenge?   The theme this year is always "Anything Goes" which leaves you wide open to chose whatever you want!

I decided to go with a cute carpenter, digi # 13905.


Since I live in Lincoln now, and everyone here is obsessed with the Huskers, I knew his jersey had to be red!  What else!!  On game day you see nothing but red on anyone!!!  Football is like a religion here and on game day you can literally go to the mall shopping and see nobody there.  They are all at the game or home glued to their television sets! 

Grab your favorite supplies & join the fun.  You could win some great new digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, stop! You've given me a real belly laugh this morning, Sherri! Tee hee hee hee hee! Talk about wide open! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card Sherri! Fabulous coloring...love the tools, too!

    Have a great weekend!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete