My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Chocolate is ALWAYS the answer!

Hello, friends!

Are you a true chocolate lover like I am?  If it wasn't so fattening, I'd eat it three times a day....or more! Who am I kidding.....MORE! You can never have too much chocolate! So when I saw this Stamping Bella stamp, I knew it was coming home with me!


I turned her into a cute birthday card, perfect for anyone who loves chocolate as much as I do! (No, wait.....there isn't anyone who loves it more than I do! ha ha)

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha! The sentiment! Tell it like it is! What a cute stamp! Chocolate fairies can eat as much chocolate as they want. I'm so jealous. This is soooo adorable, Sherri! I love how you layered the dies, making a lacy look for the pretty fairy. Fun, fun! I'm smiling...

    ReplyDelete