My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Embossed Sympathy Card

Happy Sunday!

As promised, I have another gorgeous sympathy card to share today.  This was done with a Jeanine's Art Garden Classics Lace Frame, Center Oval.  I had never heard of this company, but they have some gorgeous dies!  Check them out at Dies R Us!


I LOVE any die that also embosses! It always makes the die that much more beautiful! I may have to go back to their store for more of these gorgeous dies!

I have 2 more days of sympathy cards before I change gears.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I have these dies on my wish list. They are gorgeous! I'm with you on loving the embossing. Two of my favorite things in one die. Beautiful card, so lovely and easy for sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love tis card Sherri, gorgeous dies and embossing, beautiful colour.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. I love the new die.

    ReplyDelete