My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 25, 2018

I want a pair of these!

Happy Monday!

Looking for a cute birthday card for your favorite gal?  Look no farther! The Tutti Designs Floral Shoe makes a fabulous birthday card! And of course, I had the perfect sentiment for the inside! "Just wanted to purse-nally wish shoe a Happy Birthday!"  I've had that sentiment for years and rarely used it, but luckily, I remembered it was in my birthday stash!


The card on the left was framed with a square and the card on the right with an oval, but I love them both.

See you tomorrow with a fun wedding card!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. You had more than one perfect sentiment for this die! Ohhh, how I love this shoe! There was a time I might have worn it. Wouldn't it be amazing in real life? So gorgeous with the die cut mats and colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete