My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Oops!!

Hello, friends!

We all have times when we miss someone's birthday.  Sometimes you have the best intentions, but life gets in the way! This cute Sassy Cheryl digi image makes a perfect belated birthday card, especially paired with the oops!


The look on her face says it all! Oh, no!  How could I forget!!  I have a reminder that flips over for each month so hopefully, I never forget a birthday! 

See you tomorrow with an anniversary card.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I had to send a belated card recently and didn't have one on hand. Lesson learned. I keep a file for each month, but the birthdays early in the month catch me up sometimes. This is perfect! She's so cute and I love the "oops!" Pretty paper, too, and shiny hair. Your cards are always such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, love this image and your Oops!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and a cute belated card is awesome! It's our birthday month after-all!

    ReplyDelete