My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 29, 2018

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Friday!

It's that time of the week again.  Time for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge! The theme for the rest of the year is Anything Goes so that gives you a lot of leeway to choose anything you like.
I decided on Harvest Bouquet # 38501 for my card.  I thought it would make a great birthday card for any gal.  Grab your favorite stamps & dies & join in the fun!




You have a lot of choices when coloring this digi too! I decided to go with mostly fall colors and ended up with orange again.  I'm beginning to think maybe orange really is a favorite color & I've just never realized it before.

See you tomorrow with a cute pig birthday card.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I love fall colors anytime and I happen to like orange, too, so this suits me just fine! You know how I feel about flowers, sigh... A lovely bouquet and it will make a beautiful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete