My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Have the best birthday ever!

Happy Saturday!

Are you ready to party this weekend, or ready to plop into the nearest recliner?  Well, these cute Stamping Bella critters are ready to party all night! In fact, it looks like they may have done that already!  Piggy looks like he has probably downed too much birthday cake! I hope he shared with his buddies!


Hard to believe that today is the last day of June already, isn't it? 

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Sherri, gorgeous image and wonderful colours for your backing.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My funny bone is tickled! It surely looks like someone had a heck of a birthday. These are the most fun cards to sent. Love your polka dots and colors. The banner on the front card is a nice addition to the layout. I've been pushing myself pretty hard since we got home and I'm starting to feel like the piglet.

    ReplyDelete