My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Touch of Country!

Hi, gals!

Wednesday again and time for another bit of inspiration from Dies R Us.  Today I went with a country theme.  I LOVE quilts and although I have never made one from material, I enjoy making them from paper.  I used a Spellbinder Angle Approach for both of these cards.

For this one I used the middle sized die and double sided paper.

For this card I used the smallest & largest dies.

I hope this has given you some ideas for some cards of your own.

Catch you later!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Sherri
    These look so intricate and delicate. Love your design with the paper. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of these, and I know some quilters that would love these as their birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sherri! This looks like quite an intricate and involved creation, but I looked close up and I see how the die works -- just fold back that one little flap... I think. Pretty amazing what you can do with dies, and we know how amazing you are with those amazing dies! This is pretty darn cute, and love the rick rack cut, too. The rosette is like a quilter's flower. I'm in awe. Haven't seen these dies before. Wow!

    ReplyDelete