My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Lavender

Hi, everyone!

I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for the start of another week tomorrow.  It was another rainy weekend here. I can almost hear my grass growing with all this rain & humidity! Which means I get to mow again soon.  Ugh!  ha ha  Mowing takes away from creative time!!

Today, I'm sharing a get well card I made with one of my favorite sets of stamps.  It's "Lavender" by Power Poppy and I had such fun making this card!  I'm going to enter it in their "Peep of the Week Challenge." If you have not checked out this website, you need to!  Her stamps are incredible!

After coloring 2 of the images, I fussy cut the beautiful stems and used them as an accent.  I chose Spellbinders Decorative Label Eight to frame this beautiful stamp and a Spellbinders Ribbon Banner for the sentiment.  I think this card would be lovely given with some lavender bath salts as a get well gift.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

Sherri




9 comments:

  1. So pretty...love the fussy cutting. I bet that was time consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, Sherri! I just love how you used this set, adding the extra blooms at the top. I haven't used this set enough yet, and it's SO pretty! Heck, I'm already working on next month's release (wait till you see!). Your die cuts are beautiful and the gingham is exactly the perfect color. Bet you have every color of gingham, sigh... Simply gorgeous, and I'm glad to see it in this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Sherri!! I love your coloring and how you added the lavender sprigs too the top. So clever and a beautiful addition!! You framed it all with one of my favorite dies too!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just too talented! This is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sherri, I have not seen this lovely stamp.. frame`s are some of my favourites, love the colours and pretty papers..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Sherri! I love how you fussy cut the lavender sprig to add it as an accent! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lavendar sprays framing the sachet are gorgeous. Elegant and lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Excellent fussy cutting on those stems! Such a lovely image and dies used...love it!:-)

    ReplyDelete