My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2014

What a difference a "die" makes!

Hi, guys!

Hope you forgive my play on words, but the cards I'm sharing today show you just what a difference your choice of dies makes to the final card.  I started with 2 adorable giraffe digi images from A Day For Daisies.  One is a "boy" and one, obviously a "girl" giraffe.   For the girl, I used 2 very distinctly feminine dies: Spellbinder Floral Ovals & Spellbinder Reflective Moment.


For the boy giraffe, I used only a Spellbinders Beaded Oval and a Memory Box Happy Birthday Banner.

Enjoy the rest of your week! Catch you back here tomorrow!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, those are both adorable! Love the images and what you've done with them using your always awesome coloring and those fabulous dies! The first is so pretty -- fancy, girly combo of GORGEOUS dies -- and the second is all boy. You make me want to take another look at my beaded ovals. They always looked clunky to me, but it looks just cute on your card. This was my first stop today and probably the only one I'll get to make before work, but you got me off to a happy start. I knew I could count on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are just awesome, but I think you know which is my favorite. I just have to get that digi. You've inspired me with these wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't help it. I just love that little boy. the girl is cute, too, but that boy just melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete