My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 2, 2014

A Special Thank You!

Happy Monday!

I hope your week is going well and the sun is shining where you are!  We had some horrible storms yesterday all around our area, but the worst of it went around us again.  We did get some much needed rain!

Today I have a special thank you to share.  I am still old-fashioned enough that I like to send a real honest to goodness thank you instead of an email only.   I think if someone is wonderful enough to do something nice for you they deserve a special thank you.  I think this one will fit the bill!


Here is a close up of the flowers!  And they are SO easy to make!  That's the best part!


I used Spellbinders Botanical Swirls for the lacy background and the flowers were done with Die-namics Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose, Cheery Lynn Mineature Rose, Memory Box Tiny Tendril and finished with a Spellbinders Ribbon Banner for the sentiment.  Easy to do and beautiful!

Hope this inspires you to do a few of these for yourself!  By changing the sentiment, you could easily make this into a birthday, get well, or thinking of you card too!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Breathtakingly beautiful. I will have to have some more flower lessons. Oh my Gosh this is stunningly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beyond gorgeous, Sherri! I have the Botanical Swirls die, and when I use it I always cover up too much of it. It is so beautiful. The flowers are fabulous! I know I need more flower dies... keep saying "when I retire"... all these plans, you know. Summer is a busy, busy time. I'm an old fashioned gal, too. Just sent a thank you card the other day. I'm glad to know there are still a few of us around!

    ReplyDelete