My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tiptoe Through The Tulips

Happy Wednesday!

Hump Day already & time for another Dies R Us inspiration.  This is the card I shared today.

I used a digi from Power Poppy and fussy cut it, then matted it with a Spellbinders Floral Oval. The border was done with Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders Two (one of my favorite dies).  I LOVE the gorgeous borders you can create with it!

Have a great day & enjoy the rest of the week!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I love the fire-red flowers in the middle! What depth of color! And, yes, the borders are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have got it going ON when it comes to coloring those tulips, not to mention your fabulous use of the border dies! I love how you layered the borders one over the other. I don't have the Borders Two (I have Borders One), but I'll be looking for them on my next trip to the craft store (which will be in July when I'll get an anniversary gift certificate from work). LOVE the gingham and the oval die, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular! I love, love those boarder dies! The coloring and layout are both off the chart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've missed a lot of cards. Beautiful dies and gorgeous coloring on this one!

    ReplyDelete