My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Wedding Day

Hi, everyone!

It's that time again!  Dies R Us is having another challenge and this one is Weddings!  Be sure to hop on over to the Dies R Us Challenge blog to enter all the fun and win a prize!

Here is my entry for today. I used a Spellbinder Blooms One, Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles & Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish on this card.


Here is a closeup of the beautiful flowers you can create with the Blooms One die.  I can tell it will be one of my favorites already!
Can't wait to see what beautiful cards YOU come up with!  Head on over to the challenge!

Sherri

8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card love all the dies used and such a lovely image
    hugs Kate x
    oh and thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You always do such a creative job of combining your dies, and you have THE most enviable die collection. I love how this works with the image, and those blue hearts on the flowers are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another absolutely beautiful creation Sherri! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation sherri, love your colour choice..beautiful cutting dies and those gorgeous flowers.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri, this is gorgeous and I just found another die to add to the wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty. Love the use of the dies. Perfect. Sorry I haven't been by lately. We seem to have a stomach virus making the rounds in our family recently.. I need to take a stroll and see what else you've got done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I love all those dies. You are doing a great job with them. Weddings are some of my favorite cards to make. Lovely job my friend. Hope all is well and flowers are blooming there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so delicate and beautiful and those flowers - would love that die - have to put it on the wishlist;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete