My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Cats in hats!

Happy Saturday!

I'm sure you all think of Dr. Seuss when you think of a cat in a hat, but these too "foxy" ladies are so much cuter! 


This darling image was a gift from a dear friend.  It's a Loralie stamp and no longer available.  I first saw it when she sent it to me as a birthday card several years ago & I've been in love with it since! Although my cat Brady would look silly in a girl's hat, you have to admit that these two charmers are just adorable! I framed them in Lifestyle Nesting Doily Squares.

See you tomorrow with a thank you card!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, Sherri! You made this pretty girl so amazing with your fantastic coloring and framing! Isn't she a darling? I just love her! Your color choices are wonderful on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Sherri, amazing colouring on these cats.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete