My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Purple bunnies!

Happy Hump Day!

Maybe I shouldn't have titled this post as purple bunnies!  ha ha  THEY aren't purple, but the backgrounds are!  As I promised yesterday, these are 2 more bunnies done with Sassy Cheryl's digi.


What a difference a change of dies makes!  The card on the left was framed with a Spellbinders (Amazing Paper Grace) Cascading Grace die and the card to the right was done with a Marianne Design Circle Frame.

Back tomorrow with a cute Stamping Bella card!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and so adorably colored Sherri! There's a new challenge called Twofer... you should sign up! Which makes me think maybe my post today would work for that too! haha Hey, when I reply to your comments via your email address, they come back as undeliverable. Other things that I forward do too. Am I in your safe list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure do look different with the change of dies and backgrounds, and as cute as ever! Really such an adorable bunny! You're so good to get this many colored up. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards Sherri! Fabulous coloring and gorgeous dies! I am enjoying a break from card making...only making ones I need for family!

    Hugs,
    Brenda

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete