My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge - Flowers

Hello, friends!

Are you ready for May to arrive?  Me too!  I'm hoping the April showers will be producing lots of May flowers as the old ryhmn goes. I'm ready for flowers!

Today's challenge is "Flowers" and boy did I have a lot of ideas for this one!  Finally decided on a cute basket filled with flowers as my post.  Love the way it turned out!



How cute is this!  LOVE the flowers!  Wouldn't it be fun to get a basket like this one filled with REAL flowers!  Here are the dies I used: Spellbinders Elegant Ovals, Impression Obsession Foliage,
Impression Obsession Spiral Flowers, Impression Obsession Spiral Daisy, and Memory Box Woven Basket.  

The link to our challenge is here!  And the link to the fabulous Dies R Us store is here!  Treat yourself to some new dies!  But I warn you, it won't be easy to decide on which ones to get because their selection is so enormous!

Hugs,
Sherri

8 comments:

  1. OMG this is so sweet ... what an amazing design! Fabulous inspiration .. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created...such pretty flowers AND colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this happy basket of flowers. Such a beautiful shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! What a stunning card with the basket filled with lovely flowers! Wonderful dimension! I want to reach out and touch those lovelies...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, shoot, there's one more thing on my wish list. I just added the spiral daisies. If I could make them look anything like this I'd be thrilled! Sherri, your card is the cutest thing ever! So happy and pretty with all those flowers in the basket. Love love LOVE it! The blue oval is the perfect color and shape. WOW, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blooms are just gorgeous in that basket! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is stunning Sherri! It makes me think of the May baskets we used to leave on our neighbors doorsteps when I was little. What a lovely reminder of simpler days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZA!!!! Yes, I am shouting this to you. Absolutely stunning design and all those flowers popping off the page. Better than real flowers - they will never die or need watering!!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete