My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 6, 2018

The only trouble with retirement.....

Hi, again!

Well, a lot of people retire during the summer months when the weather starts warming up and they realize how much they want to stay home & enjoy it.  So with that in mind, I made a retirement card.

I loved the sentiment on this one.  But, actually there really isn't anything bad about retirement! It leaves you free to do whatever you want every day of the week! For me, that is making cards.



I'm hoping someone will need a retirement card at the next craft show.  I wish I knew someone retiring soon.  The only gal I know who is thinking about it will probably still be thinking about it a year from now.  She is too afraid to make the leap!

See you tomorrow!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sentiment! I still have more chores and responsibilities than I'd prefer, but I also have a lot more time to take care of them. I have friends who were afraid to make the leap, but they never regret it when they do. Gosh, this is so pretty with the pink and the flower die and those darling punched corners. Someone is bound to snatch this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sherri, love the sentiment and pretty flower.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete