My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2018

I love you a "lotte"

Hi, there!

Are you a coffee lover too?  My day is not complete without at least 3 cups!  I usually drink decaf so I'm hoping that is better for me! 

When I saw this cute Stamping Bella stamp, I just had to get it! Perfect birthday card for a cofee lover!




I framed it with a Lifestyle Nesting Scallop Rectangle and added a Poppy Stamps Dogwood Blossom Corner to two sides.

Be sure to stop in tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is just beyond cute! Love when cute and pretty get together to make such an awesome card. Those soft colors and the dogwood corners... swoon! Such a darling stamp and, yes, I'm a coffee lover -- three cups over the course of the day. Two with caffeine and the last one without. You've outdone yourself yet again with this adorable card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete