My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Friday!

We have all probably looked at stamps & passed them by and then wondered why in the world we didn't color them up earlier! That was the case with this great one!  I thought it would make a great guy birthday card, but was blown away by how much I loved it once it was done!  Wish I had colored him up ages ago!  This is Cheetah #24308.


This just screams guy card to me!  Nothing frilly, no flowers, just a manly image! ha ha

Grab your favorite stamps & join the fun.  The winner will get their choice of some great digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my word, Sherri! This is amazing! Forget the guys... I LOVE it! It's fantastic with your coloring! Holy cow! I have plenty of stamps and digis I haven't colored yet and I'd love to be blown away when I get around to them, but this... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image on this fabulous card Sheri, looks fantastic.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just amazing image and your coloring was spot on!!! LOL Just love everything about this card!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling you will be using this one quite often. Your coloring and layout are just perfect. I really like the added leaf dies. Awesome card Sherri!!!

    ReplyDelete