My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 11, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Friday, everyone!

Well, you survived the week and you are on the home stretch toward a great weekend!  Hopefully, that will include some time to enter today's QKR Stampede challenge.  The winner will win some awesome digi stamps!  Free stamps are always a good thing!!

For my card today, I decided to go with a cute crow .  This is Break Time digi # 11302 & I thought it would make a great guy card.


I went with bright primary colors and threw in some wheat dies from Impression Obsession.
He certainly looks like he is enjoying his break! I'm not sure what he will smell like when it's over, however....I doubt the fat little pig he is laying on smells like flowers!

Grab your favorite stamps & join in the fun!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! He'll smell like pig and moonshine. What a great stamp this is for a guy's birthday card! I love it and your colors and coloring -- wow! The wheat is the perfect accent 'cause I see that little grass sprig he's chewing on, too. So cute and creative! I'm off and running again today, but you sure make me feel like coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome guy card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I love the added wheat! I believe Leslie is right...he'll smell like pig and moonshine! Hahaha:)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sherri, love your gorgeous colouring and wonky mats.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete