My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Get Well Soon!

Hi, everyone & Happy Mother's Day!

Have you ever had a fever and wanted something really cold.....ice cream or maybe a popcycle?  It looks like Sally is helping her poor little buddy fight his temperature!  Sure looks like they are best of friends, doesn't it?



I hope her homegrown remedy will have him fit as a fiddle in no time!

Hopefully, you all have something fun planned with your family for today.  After church, we are all going to the Venue for Mother's Day brunch!  I can't wait! My mouth is watering already! Their food is undeniably the best in Lincoln! I'm sure I will eat my entire day's points there, but it will be worth it! I'm so glad I moved to Lincoln so I can spend days like this with my daughter & her family!



Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. A super sweet, adorable image, Sherri, and yet more fantastic paper in the background. Mother's Day is going to be beautiful here and I plan to make the most of it. Enjoy your day with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. And a little story to go with an adorable card.
    Hope your Mother's Day was just awesome!

    ReplyDelete