My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes Using Dies From Dies R Us

Happy 1st of July, everyone!

Ready for the 4th yet?  Me neither! But I AM ready for the first of July Dies R Us challenge!!
Today's challenge is a fun one & really easy! You can use any dies that the Dies R Us store carries! Which means you can choose virtually any theme you want! I had a lot of fun with this one & decided on a baby card which I needed more of for some upcoming craft shows.


The dies I used are as follows:  Impression Obsession Patchwork Elephant, Poppy Stamps Elephant Parade (used on the inside) Frantic Stamper Baby Word Square and Precious Marieke Early Spring Flowers Square Frame.

That patchwork elephant is a favorite of mine & one I use often!  Put your thinking caps on & decide what kind of card YOU want to make for this challenge! The winner will get a gift voucher to the amazing Dies R Us store and the link to that is here.

The link to our challenge is here!

I can't wait to see what wonderful things you come up with!

Hugs,
Sherri

9 comments:

  1. Well, of COURSE that elephant is a favorite! He's adorable, and so beautifully combined with the flower square. Love those gingham ears. A simple change of color and you've got a card for a little girl or a gender neutral card. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherri that little elephant is just PRECIOUS!!! What a sweet card! Happy 4th and for goodness sake, stay cool ... going to be a HOT one! Hugs and Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling baby card! The little elephant is so sweet!! Love the flower square frame, too! Have a happy safe 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri, such a cute baby card, in bleu perfect for a boy :) Love this flower frame, too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet baby card. Love the gorgeous die frame and thw sweet elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that elephant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm right there with you,this baby elephant, well all the patchwork baby animals are favorites of mine. I love his droopy ears though!! I've always made them with the standard ears and now I can't wait to create another one using droopy ears like yours. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Your card is perfectly darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet, darling baby boy card! I just love that cute little elephant with those lovely dies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness this is the cutest little elephant ever!! A totally cute~cute baby card Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete