My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Baby Buggies!

Hello, everyone!

Do you have a favorite die for baby cards?  I actually have 2 of them.  Taylored Expressions Block Party-Baby and Marianne Designs Baby Buggy. Put the 2 of them together and they make a darling card.  I did these 2 in neutral colors so they could be used for either a girl or boy.


I know a lot of people who don't want to know the sex of their child before it arrives so these would work for either.

See you tomorrow with 2 sympathy cards.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I was looking forward to your baby cards today and, of course, they're just as darling as they can be! Love the gingham colors. These would be wonderful even if you did know the baby's gender. I need to settle down and make a baby girl card, but can't seem to stop with fall and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete