My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 2, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - "Anything Goes"

Happy Friday, gals!

Time for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!  The theme is still "Anything Goes" so grab your favorite stamps or dies & join in the fun! You could be the winner of some new digital stamps!


QKR has so many cute Christmas digital stamps! And with Christmas being my favorite holiday, they are hard to resist! This is Digi # 3201 "Jumping Reindeer" and I think he makes a great Christmas card!

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Be sure to enter to join the fun!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Ack, so Christmasy and cute! A leaping reindeer, fabulous plaid and big, pretty snowflakes -- so much fun! I'm really in the mood for Christmas cards. Better hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I love your plaid paper!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete