My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 16, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - "Anything Goes"

Happy Friday, everyone!

And welcome to our weekly QKR Stampede Challenge! Our theme is "Anything Goes" which leaves you wide open for choices if you want to enter the fun! You could go home with some new digital stamps if you are the winner!


How cute is this little guy! He is digi# 2906, titled "Cat Present" and what a great present he would be!  There is nothing more fun than a new kitten! But that's spoken as a "cat mommy" and they aren't as much fun at Christmas when they are still kittens! They climb your tree, attack the bows on your packages and generally drive you nuts! Thankfully, Brady is long past that stage and is content to sit on the tree skirt and gaze at the blinking lights!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, I remember all about kittens and Christmas trees! Nevertheless, this kitty is adorable and he can come play under my Christmas tree anytime (but he's not allowed to climb it). Gosh, I love what you did with the holly corner die. It's my favorite (only?) holly die, but I never thought to do this. What a great frame it makes! Filing away the idea. Thanks, Sherri! Such a CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete