My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Daffodil birthday wishes!

Happy Saturday!

I know we all have friends who just radiate sunshine and cheerfulness whenever they are around.  Send this cute Stamping Bella image to them for their next birthday! The flowers were done with Poppy Stamps Stitched Bloom Trio.


Are you ready for tomorrow? Daylight savings time ends so be sure to set your clocks back! I always dread the time changes.  How do you explain them to a cat?  By the time he has adjusted to the spring forward, it's time to change it to fall back!  Lol

See you tomorrow!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she's such a darling in her little daffodil dress! Such a sunshiny, happy card. Love how you're using your stitched blooms. I have those and must bring them out again. Still busy with fall and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, beautiful image and love the colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete