My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 30, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - "Anything Goes"

Hello, again!

Well, it's Friday so time for our weekly QKR Stampede Challenge! Grab your favorite stamps or dies and join in on the fun! You could be the winner of some great new stamps! The digi is #6702 called Santa Face.  What else would they call it! ha ha


What says Christmas more than Santa! Nothing!!  This cute guy looks really happy! I'm guessing he won't look this chipper after the big night!   I grabbed a favorite snowflake die for his background.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Santa paired with that awesome die makes this a really cute and pretty card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, what a happy Santa face! You made his beard and hat trim look so soft. That's an incredibly gorgeous snowflake die, too. My, oh, my!

    ReplyDelete