My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Hope your birthday is "Fairy" wonderful!

Happy Saturday!

Ready for a fun weekend?  I'm actually sitting at a craft show as you read this.  It's my last for the year & I'm hoping our weather is good!  These were made with All Dressed Up digi stamps and the beautiful lace edge is a Crafter's Companion Rustic Cottage Die-Antique Edge.



These are sure to make any gal happy! I'll see you tomorrow with a fun fox birthday card.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, stop! These are soooo adorable, and you colored and created two of them! You're so good at getting it done and having it come out fantastic. I'm always inspired to try and do more. Wishing you LOTS of sales at your craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and I love how you colored them up and that border you used just completes these beautiful cards. Oh, I wish you good luck and hope you do well as your cards are all beautiful!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete