My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Dies R US Challenge - Use a Die With Stitching in it

Happy November, everyone!

Looks like our summer is gone and fall will be over soon too.  Hopefully, the winter won't be a bad one.  Enjoy every day while you can!  Today's challenge theme is to use any die with stitching in it.  Luckily, I have tons of those so I chose my favorites for my card!



The dies I used are as follows:  Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Oval Stackables, Poppy Stamps Sylvan Sprig, and Poppy Stamps Stitched Bloom Trio.

If you find yourself wanting more dies with stitching then head over to our amazing store.  We have the largest selection anywhere and the lowest shipping prices too! The link to the store is here.

Be sure to join the challenge and you could be the winner of a gift voucher to the store! The link to the challenge is here.

Good luck with your entries!

Hugs,
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Sherri! Thanks for wonderful inspiration using stitched dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty Sherri! The flowers match that printed paper beauitfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sherri and I love, love your matching background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a gorgeous birthday card in lovely color! Those flowers are so beautiful with lovely arrangement! A very pretty card, Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, your card is such a beautiful blend of background and foreground. I love all my stitched dies. I do have those flowers and the Sylvan Sprig. It's definitely a favorite. I have trouble getting ovals straight on my cards. Weird, huh? But you seem very good at it. This card was love at first sight, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background paper sure is gorgeous, love those pretty blooms with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous paper and the flowers are a perfect addition. Beautiful. Sherri.

    ReplyDelete