My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Dies R US Challenge - Giving Thanks

Hello, again!

Well, November is half over and it will soon be time to put up with that awful "S" word....snow!
I hate driving in it! Luckily, I don't have to shovel it here.  They do that for us!  Yay!!!!!

It's getting close to Thanksgiving and time to remember exactly what we are thankful for.  I have been SO blessed in my life! I thank God every single day for all my blessings.  Especially my family and friends and of course, my cat Brady!  Living in Lincoln has been another blessing.  I've made a lot of new friends and I don't have to drive 3 hours to see my daughter and her family anymore.  I hope you have a lot of things to be thankful for too!

For my card, I used the following dies: Tutti Designs Maple Vine Frame & Lawn Fawn So Thankful Border die.




If you decide you need more dies, be sure to check out our amazing store! They have the largest selection anywhere and the lowest shipping prices too! The link to the store is here.

Be sure to join our challenge! You could win a gift voucher to the awesome store if you are the winner! The link to the challenge is here.

Good luck!!

Hugs,
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful combination of the dies Sherri, a perfect thankful card...so glad you get to live close by your family, and yes that 'snow' has already shown it's head here...but as fast as time flies, it will be Spring before we know it...have a happy Holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simply BEAUTIFUL creation Sherri! Yes I too have a lot to be thankful for and one is your friendship! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful post filled with your blessings, Sherri! I’m thankful for being on this talented team and seeing all the wonderful creations! And, the support from all on the team is so wonderful! Happy to hear you are close to your family! Yes, the snow word, yikes! We have snow/ice mix this morning, so I’m staying inside. Anyways, I have to mention your beautiful card with the gorgeous leaf frame, so pretty! And, I do love Lawn Fawn...a great sentiment die...perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my very favorite dies, and I'm loving how you stretched the sentiment across the middle like that. So many ways to use this die. Dang, I like that sentiment. Another for my wish list! If I "need" more dies? Sheesh, I just ordered yesterday. I'm hopeless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sherri, love the sentiment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used the same die...I just love it! It's so beautiful on your card and I like how you added the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design and fall colors. Love how you framed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete