My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 11, 2014

Basket of Bunnies

Hi, everyone!
Friday again already & time for an Easter challenge at QKR Stampede! Today's challenge # 83 is Easter.  I chose this adorable bunny # 10605 Basket of Bunnies image for my card.

I love Easter & all the beautiful things that go with it!  It's just such a special time of year with Mother Nature bringing new life to our planet & remembering that we celebrate Easter to celebrate the new life WE were given!  I wanted her to be extra bright & cheerful to go with the bright paper behind her & the flowers I made.  I cut her out with a Spellbinder A2 Polka Dot frame.  The flowers were made with Cheery Lynn miniature rose & Di-Namics mini hybrid heirloom rose.

Be sure you head on over to QKR Stampede to join today's challenge!  They have tons of adorable stamps for Easter!  I can't wait to see what YOU come up with!

Catch you later,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sherri!!! I love everything about this card from your coloring to papers to flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sherri, this image is adorabe! Your coloring is top notch, and the flowers you made really put it over the top! I love everything about this. So fresh and springy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this one is beautiful! I love everything about it! You have been making some really amazing flowers lately.

    ReplyDelete