My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 14, 2014

Thanks!

Hi, everyone!

Are you still in shock over the view out your windows?  For those of you not living in Iowa, we got snow yesterday & it is still hanging around today.  While the sun is out now, the temps are still low enough that it isn't melting quite yet and the yards & roofs are still covered in a white blanket.  What a crazy winter!

Today I have several cards I made with a new die.  The die is from Taylored Expression and is called Shades of Thanks.  You will see why as you scroll below.  I loved this die the minute I saw it & knew I would get lots of good from the tree because of it's size & also the "thanks" die which is included in the set.

Don't you love this tree?  I could see this die as a thank you, get well, sympathy, birthday, thinking of you or background for anything.   I started out by using it for it's original purpose, a thank you card.

After the thank you card, I decided to play some more & ended up with this version which I might use as a sympathy card.

Here it is done is softer colors. Amazing how just changing your colors makes it look like a whole new card.

Enjoy your day!  I hope you all have a wonderful (and snow free) week!

Sherri




4 comments:

  1. Love them all! I especially like the middle one. It reminds me a lot of wrought iron which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love each and everyone. Can really use some of that bright yellow colors around here too!! So cold, rainy and maybe a touch of sleet tonight!!! UGH!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And so gorgeous with the additional dies enhancing it. It looks fabulous framed with the wrought iron, but super sweet and pretty with the lacy border. Of course, I love the sunny yellow and white with polka dots. I think it's turning to rain here the rest of the week, but still very much like spring. Hope it comes to you soon!

    ReplyDelete