My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 4, 2014

Recipe for today

Hi, everyone!
It's Friday again & time for QKR Stampede's weekly challenge # 82.  Today's challenge is 123 Recipe-1 image, 2 papers, and 3 embellishments!  This was a challenge for me as I don't do a lot of embellishments, as you probably already noticed.. lol   I chose #18501 Love Bear as my image for today.

Don't you love that face!  He was hard to resist!! I colored him with my Prismacolor markers and cut him out with Spellbinder A2 Filigree Delight.  The flowers were made with a Cheery Lynn die called Miniature Rose.  The papers were from Recollections.

Now it's time for you to head on over to QKR Stampede's blog to see what you can come up with! Think of all the free digi's you can win!

Catch you later,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness a bear!!! You know I love my bears. Your card looks fresh and spring and bright and pretty. Makes me perk up and get ready to start my day. How fun!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's cute! I have one of their Valentine bears. I LOVE this! Colored up so sweet with those rosey cheeks and pretty flowers. Your flower accents match perfectly with the bear image and the paper. So springy and adorable! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't been by lately. It's testing time at school for the next couple weeks I will be busy like crazy! This bear is so cute! I love his pink cheeks and the flowers are really pretty. I don't think I will make this week's challenge. I have to do a card for my DT and it's due tonight. I don't even have an idea of what I want to do. Oh well, I better come up with something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bear Sherri,he turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one word..ok two… Mr. Charming! lol

    ReplyDelete