My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Here Comes Peter Cottontail!

Hi, everyone!

Time is running out for you to get those Easter cards done!  I've been working hard on mine & have a couple to share with you today.  You will find this first one over on the Dies R Us blog today.  Be sure to check it out!

 This first card was created with a digi from Angel's Landing, cut out with a Spellbinder die and Cheery Lynn Angel corners.


My second version of this same card was colored up as a brown bunny this time & I cut him out with a Memory Box Cherise label, then added a Memory Box Tiffany Label around him.  Totally different looks for the same image. It's fun trying to see how many versions you can come up with! I don't normally think of black as an Easter color, but it just seemed to fit the image.

Back later with something new!  Have a great day!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! So cute! I love this bunny! Now I have to go check out Angel's Landing. Strikingly different look just by changing the colors. The dies are awesome! Gee, I just got on here so I could print an Easter digi, and look how distracted I got. Your bunny was just so adorable I had to get a closer look. Really beautiful coloring, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both of these cards! I have a hard time coloring rabbits, but you did an AWESOME job. Really like the dies too:)

    ReplyDelete