My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring Celebrations

Hi, everyone!
It's that time again!  The weekly Friday blog challenge at QKR Stampede!  And today we have challenge # 84- Spring Celebrations!  I've chosen a spring birthday as my celebration & image # 15401 Floating Away looked like the perfect choice!
I love the look on his face as he realizes he is floating up, up & AWAY!!  I fussy cut him out so I could put him directly into my "sky" and, of course, you have to have clouds in your sky!  They were cut with Memory Box Puffy Clouds & the fence is from a Die-namics Picket Fence die.  The grass was cut with a border punch.

Why don't you head on over to QKR Stampede & join in the celebration?  Who couldn't use some free digi stamps?  See you there!!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Sherri, I love this elephant card. It's so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! I went straight to the elephants and picked out one for myself -- a different one, but you made me go look at the elephants. Love! So cute the way you made the little scene with the fence and the clouds. Couldn't be more perfect! Boy, these challenges come up fast. The weeks just speed by. I'm so glad you pointed me toward QKR images. They're just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! It made me chuckle. Love the look on the elephant's face. I am now a follower and a fellow team mate at DRU. If you haven't stopped become a follower of my blog, please stop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Who else but Sherri would have a cloud die?

    ReplyDelete