My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Design Team Opening

Hello friends & followers!
In case you didn't see the announcement yet, there is a *NEW* challenge blog 
coming to blogland beginning MAY 1, 2014!

DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
and 
we are looking for a DESIGN TEAM!!


DIES R US DT CALL
We are having a DT call at Dies R Us for a
NEW Challenge Blog we are forming.


This call will run from Thursday, April 3rd to Monday, April 14th at midnight PST.  The DT will be chosen and if you are selected, you will receive an email in that regard.  Past DT experience is not required.
We are a company that handles strictly DIES, 
so please keep that in mind when applying for a spot on our design team.
 
Please submit 3 projects using DIES (cards, layouts, multi-media) 
via email to sales@diesrus.com.  Show us your best work.

Also please include the following in your email submittal:
  • Your name
  • Current Blog Address
  • Email address
  • Mailing address
  • Family/Work status - any children, pets, married/single, work full time, homeschool, etc. Anything you feel is pertinent that we should know about you.
  • Work published (What/when)- feel free to include image of work in your email.
  • Best way to contact you.
Requirements of a Design Team Member:   
  • Our challenges will be BI-MONTHLY and we will be divided into TWO teams which means, you will only be required to make ONE project a month.  BUT, remember, it MUST SHOW DIE CUTS by companies carried at the Dies R Us Store.
  • DT members will be expected to comment on as many entries as they can for the challenge they have a sample showcased in.
  • DT members need to have access to FB as well as a BLOG where you can share your creations and help promote the store.
  • Be active on other social media sites sharing the news about our store, inspiration blog and new challenge blog.
  What’s in it for YOU??
  • You will receive 30% off MSRP for products purchased at DiesRUs. 
  • You will receive more exposure of your beautiful work and traffic to your personal blogs by having your work showcased on our blog.
  
Sound like something you'd be interested in??
Get your submittal in before it's too late!
Team will be selected and notified APRIL 15th via email.
  

2 comments:

  1. Sherry, for starters I absolutely love your blog... I love cats since I was little, I raised 3 generation of cats in my twenties, but now I only have my little 3 year old to raise (by the way, he too is a cat lover). My dad was a veterinarian, so I guess it's in our blood... Anyways, what I was trying to say is, I smile every time I see the name of your blog, so original, love it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, I truly appreciate it!

    And about your blog post, I'd be so happy to participate and hopefully be part of your design team. What an amazing opportunity! Thanks.

    Have a nice Sunday.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they'll have lots of takers on this offer! I always forget to go check them out. I'd especially like to see Wednesdays when you post. I'll put them in Bloglovin so I'll get updates. Thanks, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete