My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 25, 2014

Cards for a Young Boy

Hi, all!

Friday rolled around faster than ever this week!  Time again for another QKR Stampede challenge & this one is # 85-Cards for A Young Boy!  How fun was this one to do!  There were so many cute images I had a hard time making up my mind, but when I saw #9410 Birthday Gator, I knew I had to pick this one!

If this doesn't say "boy" I don't know what does!  All boys love critters and this one is so cute! I added a little faux stitching around the edges of each square to give it a little more "boy" look.  And although it didn't photo well, there are tons of stickles on the frosting and candles.  You HAVE to have glitter for a birthday! I think it's an unwritten rule somewhere!! lol

I hope you will jump on over to the QKR Stampede Blog to join us with a card of your own! I'll be interested in seeing what YOU decide is your favorite image!

See you later!
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love this image and it definitely says boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect little boy card! I wish I had time to join in another challenge. i have been working tons of OT. Summer's coming, though. I'll have lots of time then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Friday? Love your card. He is just so cute and looks as if he already ate the cake. Faux stitching is wonderful. This is a super boy card, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fridays roll around fast, but the weekends go by fast, too, so darn! Wish they lasted longer. Your card is totally adorable! I'm all for critters for just about any occasion I can possibly work them into. This guy is so cute and is awesome for a little boy's birthday! Love your layout and papers and, of course, the glitter! So fun! Hope you and your dad are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better now. My hubby is still sick. What a sweet little card. It does scream boy.

    ReplyDelete